This recipe is good for 4 large servings.
I use an 8x8 Pyrex pan. line it with parchment paper and let the sides hang over (this is so I can lift it out of the pan with the parchment paper when it is ready to serve.)
-3 oz. cream cheese diced
-1 cup blueberries and/or other fruit
-½ cup chopped nuts
-¼ cup Flour
- 1 ½ -2cup milk
- 3Tablespoons of sugar
-6 -8 eggs 1 tsp vanilla
1. Put down one layer of bread cubes and scatter a little blueberries and some small cubes of cream cheese.
2. Put down the a second layer and cover it with: fruit, cream cheese cubes
3. Top it with chopped pecans and pour over the egg/milk mixture.
4. Sprinkle 3 tablespoons of sugar mixed with 1 tsp cinnamon on top.
5.Let the casserole sit in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
6. Preheat oven to 400 degrees and bake uncovered for 1 hour till golden brown
When it is done, I let it sit for 5 minutes and serve with apple pork sausages.