Gourmet Dinner with a View
When I think about the talented chefs and magnificent restaurants in the area, I have to take my hat off to all those wonderful folk who gathered up products from our local delis and grocery stores to come up with something very special. No reservations needed and no wait for seating!
David and Brette created a seafood sensation on the barbeque the other night and added some nasturtiums from the upper deck for a peppery flavour and a beautiful colour.
In the distance you can see the fog just starting to form making it a magical, mystical, horizon.
Below are some of the places to get supplies and groceries:•
- Ucluelet Co-op has a little of everything
- Solidarity Snacks located by the Off Shore restaurant has a wonderful selection of meats, baked goods, and delicious treats like frozen soups, stews, and cabbage rolls
- Huckleberries is a bakery that has a large selection of gluten free baked goods along with regular baked goods.
- Fishful Thinking has the freshest fish, crab, prawns, and smoked salmon.
- The Gray Whale Deli has deli meats, cheeses, along with ice-cream cones, smoothies, and baked goods. Kathleen always puts "make by scratch" on her products
- If you need a cinnamon roll for desert, the best ones in town are at Ukee dogs. Zane and Page take pride in what they do and Zane is the best barista this side of the mountains.
- Zoeys is the newest bakery in town. Lovely salads can be purchased to accompany your meal.