This is Baxter relaxing with Gary after a "hard day at the office".
Baxter's busy day looks like this:
- 6:00 a.m. - run to the door when Judy wakes up and try to generate a morning cookie
- 8:30 -run downstairs to greet the guests before breakfast. Look cute so someone will feed me.
- Run up and down the stairs with Judy delivering food.
- Say, "Mama". That is bound to get me a piece of the action. If not bring my cookie down to show the guests I have food they can't have.
- Locked out of the guest common room and stuck upstairs. What? What? I'm never going to fall for that, "Come on Baxter, help me do the dishes" routine again
- 10:00 Dishes go in the dishwasher and I take care of any left over bacon.
- 11:00 12:00 shopping or walking then take nap
- 3:00 wait for new guests - look cute
- 6:00 wait for Gary to return from work
- Nap on Gary's lap
- 6:30 supper time for me. I like Judy's supper better
Whew! What a hard day!