Breakfast Baked Apple on a Bed of Ricotto Cheese
-1 small Golden Delicious apple, cored
1 tablespoon raisins
2 tablespoons old-fashioned oats
2 tablespoons apple juice
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 cup nonfat ricotta cheese
Place the apple in a microwaveable bowl.
2. Mix together oats, cinnamon and raisins.
3. Fill the cavity of the cored apple with the mixture.
4. Pour the apple juice over the apple and cover it with plastic wrap.
Microwave on high for one minute.
6. Turn the dish around halfway and microwave for one minute more.
7. Spoon the ricotta cheese onto a plate and top it with the apple and the heated juice mixture.